Ever since I could remeber I had a camera in my hand. As a kid I was always so excited for vacations because my parents would always buy me a couple of disposable cameras! I picked up my first "official" camera in 2008. Freshman year of high school was when the passion really took off and in 2011 I was "hired" as an intern at a wedding venue in Atlanta. Well, thats how the story starts.
At the end of 2011, thats when I started this little business of mine and was lucky enough to go full time not too long afterwards. The wedding industry has evolved so much since then and it's been an incredible journey. Photography has led to me to a lot of beautiful places and a lot of incredible people of come into my life. Being hired to capture someones wedding day, family session, or couples session is truly an honor that I will never take for granted.
Based 30 mins north of Atlanta and have been photographing weddings for over 12 years now!
Get to know
1. Dog momma to three awesome pups.
2. Avid taylor swift fan also known as a swiftie.
3. My 10 year dream is to own lots of land and have a dog rescue.
4. Coffee is life.
5. Weight training has become a part of my weekly life for over 4 years now.
6. antique stores are one of my favorite past times.
7. Hiking with my partner and pups is the best.
8. I'm turning 30 this year... Scorpio here!
9. Stephen King books and true crime shows are a favorite pass time.
10. Winery days in Dahlonega Ga are the best!
When we struggled through some of our problems in the wedding she stepped up with creating a timeline and sending me other vendor recommendations. She has a heart of gold and everyone should look into using her as a photographer. She listens and is helpful and truly understand every detail to make your day special.